Believers are finding a deeper, more empowered walk with the Lord than they have ever before known. People who have never been part of any church are finding the joy that comes only with a genuine relationship with Jesus Christ. And those who have long been abused, abandoned, and misunderstood by the church and other Christians are finding restoration, reconciliation, and an exciting new relationship with God! Souls are being saved and lives are being changed! We invite YOU to come and be a part of it all! If you don't feel loved and welcomed here, it won't be our fault!
This page was last updated: April 25, 2015
COPYRIGHT 2015 - All rights reserved.
The ONE Church In Christ Jesus, Inc.
5445 N. Jim Miller Rd, Dallas, TX 75227 (214) 462-5979 The1Church@Yahoo.com
SUNDAYS NURSING HOME SERVICE 1 PM
SUNDAY MID-DAY WORSHIP 3 PM
TUESDAY BIBLE STUDY 7:30 PM
The ONE Church
IN CHRIST JESUS, INC.
PARK INN by Radisson
1241 Mockingbird Lane, Dallas, TX 75247
For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. Galatians 3:27-28
We're so glad you are here. When you visit us you will find:
- A caring group of people that will welcome you with open minds, open hearts, and open arms.
- A church that believes in the supernatural power of Jesus name.
- A church that believes Jesus heals - physically, spiritually, emotionally.
- A church that believes we do not have to change who we are to be accepted by God.
- A church that welcomes ALL people, supports ALL families, and affirms ALL relationships.
- Preaching and teaching that is based solely on the Word of God, not man-made dogma and tradition.
- A place where you can grow in your relationship with God.
- A Spirit-filled church where the Gifts of the Spirit are in full operation.
- Ministries to meet your needs regardless of your age and background
- Truth-filled, inspiring, and anointed praise and worship.
- A place for you to believe, grow and belong!